Open Frame generators
Honda EC2000 – 2000W Generator Description
- Perfect for: Construction & Trade / Mobile Catering / Amateur Motorsport / Farming etc
- Strong four-stroke engine technology housed within the traditional generator open frame.
- Low Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting if the oil drops below a safe level.
- High quality, rhobust frame welded and with powder coated tubular steel for extended durability, easy lifting and light weight.
- Rubber engine mounts greatly reduce operating vibration and noise whilst maximising frame life.
- Circuit breaker outlets avoid equipment damage and injury in the event of a short circuit.
- Optional wheel kit available allowing a single user to move the generator around the site.The EC3600 is the mid-range model in Honda’s value for money EC generator line-up. The EC range is built as an economically specified machine and offers robust four-stroke reliability housed within the traditional generator frame. The EC range is used widely throughout the construction industry due to the rugged build quality and the continuos reliability customers have come to expect from Honda. The EC3600 offers the user dual voltage output, 115 / 230 volts, ideal for running 110 volt power tools and standard 240 volt appliances. Featuring a 6-litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 3600 watts of power for 2.8 hours before requiring a re-fill. The EM 5500 Petrol generator offers the user a high output, quiet generator with a long running time. Featuring a large 25 litre fuel tank, running on unleaded petrol, this model will provide 5000 watts of power for 7.1 hours before requiring a re-fill. Automatic Voltage Regulator ensures constant voltage output regardless of the load, ideal for powering sensitive electronics. Oil Alert prevents engine damage by automatically shutting the engine down if the oil drops below a safe operating level. Long run time with a large fuel tank and EcoThrottle. Multiple outlets with circuit breakers avoid equipment damage in the event of a short circuit. Switchable voltage – choose between 115V and 230V to run almost any commercial equipment simultaneuosly. Low noise design with a noise reducing muffler to reduce operational noise. Ideal for a wide range of demanding operations from home back-up to powering equipment out in the field. The Honda EM5500 Petrol Generator provides cleaner electricity than the mains due to its automatic voltage regulator.