Honda 25cc brushcutters are easy-to-use, robust and lightweight, delivering a heavyweight performance to tackle the heavy undergrowth that mowers cant cut.
With the new quiet 25cc GX 25 engine, and easy-to-use D-loop handle, the UMS425 LE is perfect for trimming difficult undergrowth around the garden. A nylon cutting cord is supplied as standard. Protective googles are also included.
The unique lubrication system also allows the trimmer to be used and stored through a full 360º incline without damage, for real goanywhere performance.
Honda UMS425LE Brushcutter Features
- D-loop handle Simple and compact control, with a comfortable soft skin
- 25cc OHC 4-stroke engine Powerful, clean and efficient – one of the world’s lightest 4-stroke engines at 2.78kg.
- Intuitive controlErgonomically designed controls for ease of use, with soft skin to reduce vibration
- Unique 360º lubrication system Allows the brushcutter to be used and stored through a full 360º incline.
- Easy start Easy starting 4-stroke engine with low recoil effort, gives outstanding smooth operation and reliability.
- Nylon spoolIdeal for trimming those difficult areas of rough grass around the garden
- Safe – Supplied with safety goggles