- Incredibly versatile – Comes with a range of optional attachments to suit your needs
- Two power units available – The UMC425 is suitable for domestic users
- Tackles every gardening job with easy
- Both models are powered by Honda’s world-renowned mini 4-stroke engines with ‘Advanced 4-stroke Technology’, giving you more reliability, torque and less noise
- Unique and robust locking mechanism providing users with extended user safety and durability
- Save a fortune as you will not need separate machines for different jobsWith Honda’s easy-to-use and versatile new VersaTool, you’ll be able to tackle pretty much every job that needs doing in the garden, all with the one tool. The new Honda VersaTool is an extremely versatile, easy-to-use machine that will enable you to tackle nearly every gardening job that needs doing. All from one tool! The Honda UMC425 head unit is powered by Honda’s famous 25cc mini 4-stroke engine and delivers 0.81kW of power. The UMC425 delivers unbeatable reliability and performance and will start 1st time every time. It is suitable for the discerning domestic user.
- For trimming, blowing, pruning, cultivating and edging, the Honda VersaTool will tackle every gardening job with ease, delivering exceptional versatility at an affordable price. The VersaTool has eight attachments, including: the Brushcutter, Pruner, Long Hedgecutter and Short Hedgecutter, Edger, Blower and Cultivator. The extension pole can also be attached, making even the most hard-to-reach places accessible with the VersaTool.