HRH 536 QX
The Honda HRH 536 HX lawn mower is the tried and trusted professional’s choice. Our HRH machines are engineered to meet the needs of the professional user, featuring a high density alloy deck, heavy-gauge handlebar tubing with additional support bracket and cable protection. The shaft drive and heavy-duty gear box makes maintenance both easier and less frequent. With the rear roller and a powerful and durable 163cc OHV engine, the mower drives along at a consistent speed for a perfect striped finish.
Models with a rear roller give your lawn that classic striped effect. A rear roller also offers greater machine balance and control when cutting around the edge of your lawn.
The Honda HRH536 QX lawn mower offers the highest level of features & ultimate specification for professional users. In addition to standard features, a Honda Easy Start engine for effortless starting, 21″ cut, self-propelled, the Honda HRH 536 QX professional model also has heavy duty steel front wheels, high density alloy deck, heavy-guage handlebar tubing with additional support bracket, shaft drive, handle bar cable protector, front deck guard and heavy duty gearbox.
The HRH 536 HX is aimed at the professional market or the gardener looking for a machine to stand up to heavy work load. With its heavy duty alloy deck, the HRH 536 QX is a tried and tested professional’s choice for the medium sized or larger lawn.
Safety is a paramount concern in everything that Honda build. The Honda HRH536QX professional lawn mower is also fitted with a roto-stop clutch which allows the operator to empty the box whilst leaving the engine running and also allows you to drive the machine from A to B without the blade running. With the unique Roto-stop® feature (now available on most models), when you let go of the handle, the engine continues but the blades stop – so you can leave the engine running while you empty the grass bag.
Honda customers deserve complete peace of mind. Honda HRH 536 QX lawn mowers are supported with the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry. Our premium mowers (used in a domestic environment) come with a standard 7-year warranty, subject to annual servicing.
Our premium mowers (used in a domestic environment) come with a standard 7-year warranty.
- Roto-stop® When you release the handle, the engine continues but the blades stop – so you can leave the engine running to empty the grass bag or drive across gravel paths with complete safety and peace of mind.
- Adjustable handlebars Allow the user to adjust the lawnmower to suit your height.
- Large grass bag Large 83 litre grass bag for less frequent emptying, with dust protector.
- Self-propelledThe engine drives the mower forward, taking the effort out of lawncare.
- Shaft driven Heavy-duty gear box and shaft drive for excellent reliability and easy maintenance.
- Central height adjustChoose one of seven cutting heights using a single lever
- Hydrostatic drive Smooth hydrostatic drive allows you to cut at your own speed, yet maintains a constant blade speed for a perfect cut
- Heavy duty handle bar Heavy gauge handle bar tubing with addition support bracket and handle bar cable protector for extra durability
- Alloy deck Light and strong for long term use.
- Rear rollerGive your lawn that classic stripe. A rear roller offers greater machine balance and control when cutting around the edge of your lawn, too.
- Folding handleQuick and simple folding for easy storage and transporting.
- 163cc OHV 4-stroke engine Easy starting GXV160 OHV 4-stroke engine for power and reliability.
- High traction wheels Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth running and easy maintenance.
- Bash guard Provides additional deck protection for extended durability