- 71cm rear discharge cutting deck for fast and simple grass collection
- Powerful 11hp 4-stroke air-cooled engine gives a great performance and easy starting every time
- Five forward and one reverse gear
- Large 170 litre grass bag requires less frequent emptying
- Choice of seven cutting heights so you can achieve the cut you want
- Ideal for medium size gardens with borders and tight curves
- The obvious choice for those looking to upgrade from their walk-behind mower, this nimble little ride-on from Honda has a compact 71cm cut and a tight 140cm turning-circle, so will come into its own on lawns with curving borders; beds; and obstacles to negotiate. The Honda HF-1211-S Ride-On Mower is driven by an 11hp single-cylinder air-cooled power-unit that benefits from Honda’s years of accumulated experience in engine design and production. There’s an effort saving electric key start, with a back-up recoil-type system which you can use if the battery is running a bit low. Thanks to its six-speed gearbox (5 + 1), the Honda HF-1211-S can be driven at a speed that’s most effective for any given grass-type or terrain. Flexibility-of-use is further enhanced by the machine’s seven-step cutting-height, which can be adjusted between 30 and 80mm to suit your preferred finish. Other noteworthy features include a very large-capacity 170-litre grassbag for fewer emptying-breaks; and a capacious 3.7-litre fuel-tank that works to reduce down-time caused by top-up stops.